Saturday, December 10, 2016

Start writing a novel via character development - creative writing for beginners



Welcome to Kindle Writing Club. My name is Muhammad Nabeel and you are learning a free online creative writing course.

How to Start Writing a Novel

In last lesson, we have learned one way of start writing a novel. In this lesson, we will learn another best way to getting started. Here is
the method # 02. I hope, this method also proved very useful for you.

Method # 02: Character Development for beginner

You can start a novel or story just by creating character. I have experienced with this way and I usually, use this method for writing funny stories. But it is useful for all genre.
In this lesson, I will give you some basic tips about character development, so you can get the idea, how you can start a novel in this way. Soon, I will make a complete lesson on it. 
So let’s get started with basics and watch this video.

Creative Writing Assignment:

As usual, at the end of the lesson, you will get a creative writing assignment. You have to do this exercise for checking you. After that, share your experience with me in the comments section, so that I can make more useful lessons for you. If you have any question, please let me know. I would love read your questions and answers them as soon as possible for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment